What is PK?
PK is a feature that allows two live-streamers to interact with each other real-time on the same page (merges 2 solo streams into 1 room temporarily). During a PK, the two streamers compete against each other to see who can receive more VG from their viewers within a set time frame. The winner is determined based on the number of VG they receive.
How to PK:
(Note: In the first version, randomly-matched PK is not available. So, you can only invite mutually followed streamers, which means coordinating before PK is important)
1. Start a solo stream.
- The PK feature is available only for solo streams (for now!)
2. Choose and invite your Klashmate!
- A list of streamers you can invite will pop up. Send an invitation and wait for the other streamer to respond. Once the other streamer accepts your PK request, a connection will be established between the both of you.
- Note: You have to follow each other to invite each other.
3. Introduce yourselves and agree on the dare for the loser. Then, either streamer can start the PK!
- Each PK lasts for 5 minutes, and the streamer with the most diamonds as the timer ends wins the round of PK, while the other streamer will be tagged as the loser.
4. You may manually mute the other streamer’s sound so you can focus.
- This allows you to focus more on calling up your own supporters while excluding the influence of the other side. (Muting works also for your viewers).
5. Each PK lasts for 5 minutes. The streamer with the most diamonds wins. The loser will do the dare that was agreed upon beforehand.