Solo live features
Create your games and earn diamonds by creating a Spinwheel!
Viewers can spin the wheel and support their favorite hosts, win in cash games, etc.
To set it up,
- Tap the three dots on the upper right corner of your solo live, then choose 'play games.'
- Edit the spinwheel choices by typing in text, choosing an emoji, and selecting a color for the slot.
- Adjust the number of slots on your wheel by tapping the plus or minus icons at the bottom (2-8 places only).
- If you've already launched spinwheels in a previous stream, you can select them in the 'Previous wheels' tab.
- The 'spin limit' sets how often your viewers can spin the wheel. 0 keeps it to unlimited spins. However, this doesn't decrease the spin limit when the host turns.
- You can set the cost per spin in coins. You earn diamonds every time your viewers spin the wheel with an attached price!
- Once you've filled up all your Spinwheel slots, tap the 'Launch Spinwheel' button to review your settings and start the game.
- You can view the results of all spins by you and your viewers by tapping the Spinwheel widget and selecting 'Spin Results'
- You can swipe left on a result to delete it from the list.
You can use stickers when hosting a solo live, up to 3 at a time. Share your social media profiles, random notes, and reminders. Promote your upcoming streams, let your viewers know about your diamond-earning goals and campaigns you’re joining, etc.
Tap the three dots on the upper right corner of your solo live
Then choose ‘add stickers.’
Player Klash (PK)
What is PK?
PK or Player Klash allows two solo livestreamers to go head-to-head and compete against each other by earning as many diamonds as they can within a set time frame. The winner is determined based on the number of diamonds they receive.
- Start a solo stream and tap the PK icon.
- A list of streamers you can invite will pop up. Choose one klashmate and send them an invitation. Once the other streamer accepts your PK request, a connection will be established between the both of you.
- If you have a specific Klashmate in mind, make sure you both go live at the same time and make sure you follow each other.
- If this is your first time meeting your klashmate, you may go through basic introductions. You can also agree on the dare or challenge due to the losing klashmate.
- When you’re ready, either streamer can start the PK!
You may manually mute the other streamer’s audio so you can focus more on communicating with your viewers and gifters. Viewers can manually mute the klashmate’s side as well.
For more details, you may check this article: PK Tutorial
You can welcome co-hosts into your stream even if you do a solo live. Viewers can tap the ‘raise hand’ icon below.
and a prompt will appear on your screen. You can accept or deny their invitation. You can have a maximum of three co-hosts at a time.
Features that are also available on Group and Audio
Test your luck to earn more coins by betting on different fruits. The more bets you place, the higher your chances of winning!
Watch any live stream and tap the three dots icon on the upper right corner of your screen, choose ‘Fun games,’ then choose Fruits Game.
To play, select the number of coins you want to bet before the 20-second timer ends, then pick any fruit. You can choose multiple fruits!
To win, the fruit/s that you bet on must be picked by the randomizer. Once your bet is selected, you will win coins based on the multiplier of that fruit.
Lucky Gift Virtual Gifts
Watch any live stream and choose the Special tab in your virtual gift tray. Send 4 Leaf Clover, Lucky Duwende, or Pot of Gold to win bonus coins! Winners can receive up to 50x the value of VG’s they drop. 50% of the diamond value of the gifts you drop will go to the streamer, and the other 50% will go to the Lucky Gift prize pool, where your bonus coins are sourced.
Pick A Viewer
This feature allows the host to select a viewer randomly. You can use this as a randomizer for games, viewer participation in talk show content, etc.
Tap the three dots on the upper right corner of your screen and choose ‘Pick a Viewer.’