Cover photos allow your viewers to understand what your content, brand, topic, or story is.
Here are the following tips to captivate viewers with a clear and simple cover photo.
1. The cover photo should be relevant to your content or topic. This will help the viewers to check if your content is within their interests or mood.
2. Displaying somebody else's identity, displaying inaccurate or false information or using others’ content without permission is prohibited.
3. Proper clothing should be followed in the cover photo and must be relevant to the location or content of the stream (nudity and obscene attire are not allowed).
4. Custom logos and titles in cover photos are allowed so long as it helps to describe the content. Too much text could overwhelm your cover photos.
Note: Text should be limited to 40% of the cover photo
5. The cover photo should not contain anything that violates the rules of Kumu
Ex. excessive smoking/drinking, alcoholic drinks, violence
6. The cover photo should not be pixelated or blurred
7. CTA (Call To Action) text and images are allowed so long as it helps to promote your stream. However, promoting other applications such as App Store, Google Play Store, Huawei App Gallery, and others are not allowed.