Diamonds are the currency for any earnings obtained by content creators/streamers on Kumu. When you receive virtual gifts, your earnings are tracked in the form of diamonds.
💎 Here’s how to earn:
1. Start your own livestream
- Learn how to livestream here.
2. Earn virtual gifts that turn into diamonds
- Always interact with your viewers and co-host with others to gain VGs
- The coins equivalent of the VGs received will determine the amount of diamonds to be received; i.e. 1 coin = 1 diamond
3. Check how much you’ve earned
- You can immediately check how much you’ve earned right after you end your stream
- Open your Kumu app, click your Profile > My Wallet to see your earnings
4. Diamond Conversions
- Diamonds can be converted into cash after you hit the minimum balance of 50k
- Diamonds earned could also be used to purchase coins
- Open your Kumu app, click your Profile > Buy Coins
- Choose how much diamonds will be deducted from your Wallet in exchange for your desired amount of coins > click Accept to complete your purchase