If this is your first time to cash out, kindly view the instructions on how to set up your Wallet Information and Passcode then you may proceed to requesting for diamond cash out.
To be able to cash out your diamonds, you should have at least 50,000 diamonds in your account. Once your cash out request is processed, you can then claim your cash on our partner banks, wallets and over-the-counter channels.
To earn diamonds, you should do livestreams 🎥 😁
For Philippine-based accounts
Request for Diamond cash out
- Tap the Profile icon at the upper left corner of your screen to show your Profile. Then select the “My Wallet” icon to show your My Wallet screen.
- Select the “Redeem” button beside your Diamond balance.
- The next screen will show the cash equivalent of your diamonds, click “Next” to proceed.
- Review Wallet Information if correct, then select the cash out method, then click “Next”.
Note: Some cash out channels charge a transaction fee and will be deducted from your cash out proceeds.
5. Review the details of the cash-out request. If all is in order, click “Confirm”
6. Enter your Passcode
7. App will confirm successful submission of cash out request.
8. To claim your cash, please follow these steps depending on your selected cash out method.
For International (non-PH) accounts
Cash outs for international accounts are done via Wise (formerly Transferwise).
- Please provide the following information and send to email@example.com
- Your kumu username
- Full name (First name, Middle name, Last name)
- Email address registered in kumu
- Mobile number registered in kumu
- Complete address
- Screenshot of kumu wallet
2. After verification, a separate form will be sent back to your email to proceed with the cash out request. Please ensure that all of the information is complete and accurate before sending.
3. Once submitted, the kumu team will be confirming your request and will be providing updates. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.
- Cash-out process currently takes up to 21 business days, excluding weekends and holidays. Requests submitted on a weekend or holiday will be processed on the next business day.
- Once the request is processed, it cannot be canceled or modified anymore. These transactions are irreversible on kumu’s end; any changes must be handled by your chosen bank or cash-out method.
how to get coins
Article is closed for comments.