App User / Buyer
1, Can I still ask questions to the seller during a replay?
- Unfortunately, questions can only be asked during a livestream. However, you can still leave comments on the post should you want to do so.
2, How do I avoid committing live stream violations?
- At kumu, we value the safety and wellbeing of our app users and Kumunity, which is why we have strict anti-bullying policies. To avoid penalty, here are our general guidelines:
- Do not harass the seller, streamer or fellow viewers.
- The use of verbal harassment to threaten, embarrass, or sexualize the livestreamer, or other viewers may constitute a major violation of kumu policies. These include curse words, inappropriate or dirty jokes, and offensive language.
- Avoid spamming information, or messages in the chat box.
- Any form of advertisements and unsolicited messages (spams) are highly discouraged during a livestream.
3, Can I still buy items when I watch replays?
- Yes, you may still add items to your Shopkumu Kart when you watch replays of different livestreams.