To be able to cash out your diamonds, you should have at least 50,000 diamonds in your account. Once your cash out request is processed, you can then claim your cash on our partner banks, wallets and over-the-counter channels.
Please note that we can only process the entire balance of your diamonds during redemption requests so partial cash out is not allowed.
To earn diamonds, you should do livestreams 🎥 😁
Cash-out request process:
- If you select the “Redeem” button beside your Diamond balance, you will be redirected to this page.
- Please provide the following information and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- GCash - provide name and mobile number
- Bank Transfer - provide bank name, account name and account number (NOT the 16-digit card number)
- Coins.ph - provide name and mobile number
- Your kumu username
- Full name (First name, Middle name, Last name)
- Email address registered in kumu
- Mobile number registered in kumu
- Complete address
- Account where the funds will be sent (valid for Philippine-based users only) - please select one of the following
- Screenshot of kumu wallet
- For international users (to be sent via Wise): After verification, a separate form will be sent back to your email to proceed with the cash out request. Please ensure that all of the information is complete and accurate before sending.
- For cash out requests to be claimed within the Philippines, you can select among the following:
- Bank transfer
- For cash out requests to be claimed outside Philippines, transfer will be via Wise (formerly TransferWise)
- Cash-out process currently takes up to 3 business days, excluding weekends and holidays. Requests submitted on a weekend or holiday will be processed on the next business day.
2. Once the request is processed, it cannot be canceled or modified anymore. These transactions are irreversible on kumu’s end; any changes must be handled by your chosen bank or cash-out method.