Have the basics
All you need is your phone/gadget, and make sure you’re connected to the internet. Other basics that would be useful are to have earphones with a mic, a phone stand, and of course, your cellphone charger. Do you enjoy singing? Have a second device for your music too.
Don’t forget to prep your look for your live stream. Present yourself as naturally as possible. Be yourself!
Cover photo guidelines
To go live, you are required to use a good cover photo. This is also an excellent way to get noticed on the Explore Page for better viewership.
- It’s best to use the streamer’s headshot as the main focus of the cover photo. You may also put your kumu username.
- The images used must be related to your content.
- The photos must be clear and straightforward.
- The photos must follow Kumunity Guidelines
- The images must represent the streamer or the content. Do not display someone else’s identity or false information.
Set up your live:
Tap the Karlito icon and choose "Go live."
Type in a fun stream title related to your content
Choose or type in a hashtag related to your content
Choose a pleasant cover photo
Choose if you want to do a solo, group or audio livestream
For group, choose the number of seats depending on the number of cohosts you wish on your stream.
You may select cohost privacy, diamond sharing allocation, and an appropriate background skin for both Group and Audio.
Want to set your stream up without going live yet? Tap on Schedule and let the Kumunity know of your upcoming stream.